I feel as if I was ripped off when I used a coupon to buy n acne treatment medication from Balanced Skin Care Center.I called ahead and the lady told me I could use the coupon.

When I went to her house (her business) I was told that she would not honor the coupon and it has expired. There was no expiration on this coupon!!!! I of course left and will no go back. I don't trust a business that is out of a home.

Please do research before you waste your time as I did.

I went to another provider that actually had a storefront location and was treated much better.Thank God for that.

Review about: Balanced Skin Care Center Coupon.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bait and switch effort.

Had an Experience with Balanced Skin Care Center?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hair Club Hair Treatment Review from Los Alamos, New Mexico Hair Club "Im a hair club member, im not happy with service, 320 month , and still thin and xrands pull my own hair and thinner , and..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more